jueves, 10 de julio de 2008

Well, I give you any travel tips for your stay in Bs. As....

- You can visits the museums, they are very interested (when I was more littler I love the natural's museum)
- You have to drink mate in a park with friends and you can play acustics guitars (I love do that), and you have to eat alfajores too.
- In the night try to don't stay alone.
- Use the bus you needn't a taxi (is very expensive)
- In the bus you must to give the chair to the
- You have to watch the shows in the theatres, there are very interested.
- You dont' have to lose the centre, Puerto Madero, La Boca, etc.
- Go to the shoppings (the Abasto is a clasic)
- Mustn't lose a show of tango!!

And many others things to do!!!... (you don't have to lose anything)
I love Bs. As., is beatiful if you see that how I do...

Well I see you soon!!

Libertad


1 comentario:

Carla dijo...

Good tips for foreigners who otherwise would have to believe strangers on what to do. I can give an advice from what I lived there.
Determine your budget and take into account that many places do not accept credit cards and that ATMs set low limits on withdrawals. I had a Buenos Aires rent that I paid in advance with my credit card from home. that was the safest thing to do in my case!