jueves, 19 de junio de 2008

Dialogue between the Man and the Cat.

Dialogue between the Man and the Cat.

Man: - Hi.. Pluto? are you real ?

Cat: -No, im not real, this is only a dream.

Man: -Well, this is the most real dream i have ever had... Can i ask you a question?

Cat: - Yes, you can, but you most be aware for the answers...

Man: - Why did you run from me that day?

Cat: - I runned because you was to drunk and agressive.

Man: - And how did my house get burned?

Cat: - You dont really want to know...

Man: - Yes, i want to know, i lost all my things... But if you dont know the answer then tell me why did your eye get "burned" when the police officers break down the wall?

Cat: - Thats because im the Devil. And abaout the house.. it was because you derserve it.

-THE END-

No hay comentarios: