lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

My life


Hello everybody!

My name is Ezequiel. I'm 15 years old and i go to ORT school. I go to school from monday to friday, all the days i start classes at 7.45, but no always i leave the school at the same hour. The mondays i leave school at 2.30, thursday i leave school at 5.30, and the other days at 4.00. My favorite subject is audiopersptiva, a subject of the especiality, it sometimes very boring, but i very interesting in it.

In my free time i play de bass guitar, the clasic guitar, go out with friends, rehear with my band, and listenmusic. I practise tae kwon do, do a course to be a madrij. I always do mi homework and study for test the night after the class or the test :P
I live in a house in Flores with my parents and my little brother. Sometimes i go to school by bike.
In this picture i am in Las Grutas, in the holidays.
Good, i must leave, i hope you find it interesting, bye, see you later.


1 comentario:

Patri. Brezca dijo...

well done Eze! pay attention to some mistakes you've done. Revise the use of negatives and don't forget the verbs!
Pat