lunes, 28 de abril de 2008



My name is Julia. I'm fifteen years old. I was born in Argentina and I love in almagro, near my school, with my parents and my sister called Wayra. She is seven years old and everybody says that She take after me. I go to school everyday at 7.45, but I'm always late.My favourites subjets are Literature and every subjets about Musical Production. Everyday agter school I go to the club and horse riding. In my free time I love sing, play the violin, read books. write and listening to music. I'm crazy about Nietzsche, and Borges. My favourites bands are Led zeppelin, Pink floyd, The doors, etc.


On the weekend I haging out with my friends and my boyfriend. On Saturdays I have competitions about horse riding and I wake up really early but It doesn't bother because I love it.
I'm a vegetarian person. I love the life and the nature but I can't stand the society. I hate the pollution but anyway, I do that.


I'm really interested in every kind of art and It's my life.

No hay comentarios: