jueves, 1 de mayo de 2008

I am Libertad

My name is Libertad Averbuj. I am fifteen years old. I live in Capital Federal, Argentina with my parents Maicam and Gerardo, my sister Delfina, she IS twelve years old, my granddad Abel (but I call him Abelito, Negro) and my pets Bastet , the cat, Bahiana, the dog, and Pixie and Dixie the rats in a house in Parque Chacabuco.
I go to Ort high school, I’m in musical produccion. On Saturdays I go to Ieru kinder , I love this place, is the best place in the hole world, better than my house. On Tuesdays I do the course for madrija and then I go to my grandad´s Enrique and sleep there. I practise dance, and I will star bass guitar lessons someday.
I love listening to music, I love rock, I like very much the hard rock and heavy metal music. I always watch VH1 I love this channel.
I don’t know how I am... I’m very different it deppends on what people be I am...

1 comentario:

Patri. Brezca dijo...

very nice Libertad!!! now you have to go back to the text and correct some spelling mistakes
good job!