domingo, 4 de mayo de 2008

My life


me in a fly in a cessna c152 from miramar to mar del plata

mar del plata from air


My name is matias.i am fifteen years old and i live in villa urquiza with my parents and my dog abi,i go to ort school from monday to friday.After school i play on the computer ,surf the net,,do my homework,i like the photography and sometimes go to my terrace and take some photos ,play the guitar and twice a week i do kendo.
i love the aviation and when i go to miramar i go to the aeroclub and rent a airplane with a instructor.
On the weekend i go to caning and corrientes with my friends and some sundays when i can i go to acassuso to do kayak or windsurf.
I like have my room tidy but not have to arrange it.
i hope you find it interesting

1 comentario:

Patri. Brezca dijo...

excellent job Mati!!! now you have to correct some of your spelling mistakes.
patri B