martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

A famous that I gratly admire

One of the people that I admire is Charly Garcia. He is an argentinian musician, he is tall and thin and he has a moustache who has two colors white and brown. He plays the piano and he had three bands, his names were "Sui Generis", "Seru Giran" and "La maquina de hacer pajaros".
My opinion is: Seru giran is the best band of the rock nacional of every time.
Charly Garcia has a lot of songs and disk, he has more than one hundred songs.
In the recitals is very crazy man he broke the guitars and gave to the public.
Now he doesn´t have a band he is solist and his last disk was "kill gil". My favourite song is Eti leda from seru giran I love this song.
In his carrer he past a lot of thing, he stay in argentina when was the military coup. He is the best!

Damian Hoflejzer

No hay comentarios: