martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

I were walking alone, nobody around, I was thinking about him, what were I doing? I didn’t believe what I was doing, I had square …


I arrived to my house when I saw him with the knife, the knife had blood, and he saw me, I asked him what was it, he didn’t answered me, he just saw me…I tried to ran but he stopped me, he said me ¨wait, listen me, I had to do, I didn’t want to do, just… believe in me please… he is in the room… come with me¨ I was crying, I didn’t believe what he did… he opened the door and I saw him he was at the floor, bleeding… I started to cry more, I was __, john said me ¨ I have to do, he was trying to… I was rob much money to a guy, and he __ with it, to talk with the police…¨

...I don’t know how but I started to clean the blood while he __the body…
And now I’m walking at this night, thinking in… what did he do, what did I do, what were we do…. He did a crime and I helped him… We did a crime…

No hay comentarios: